Carol is an international award-winning and bestselling author who has appeared on regional and Christian television programs, and has been a guest on over fifty radio stations. She and her husband have two daughters and two grandsons.
BOOKS BY CAROL McCORMICK
- Living in the Last Days: An in Depth Look at Bible Prophecy, Current Events, and How They Relate to You (February 2022).
- Talk to Me! Listen to Me! Keys to Improve Communication and Questions to Deepen Relationships (Nov. 2014)
- I'm Hungry! I'm Bored! Eat and Play Your Way to Better Healthy, a Leaner Physique, and a Happier Life! (Oct. 2014)
- The Missing Piece: International award-winning and bestselling novel (2002, 2012)
- Window Pains: Modeling Positive behaviors (2001, 2012)
- Your Special Gift: A Preteen Primer to the Facts of Life (1999, 2012)
- Readers’ Favorite International Book Award | Christian Romance | First Place Gold
- American Council on Exercise: Certified Personal Trainer | Certified Health Coach
- Stonecroft Ministries International | Regional Speaker
- State University of New York at Fredonia
- Institute of Children's Literature
- Jamestown Community College