was born in western New York during a time when traditional family life and values were the norm, but grew up with the fads and the standards of the 70s. The Vietnam War was in full swing, as were student, political, prison, and race riots. The 70s brought a revolution, and with it, turbulence and a change in American culture and its values.
Enticed by the lure of pleasure, excitement, and the illusion of invincibility, Carol was caught up in a wave of rebellion and engaged in many of the typical activities that were prevalent during the 70s hippie movement. A few of her minor offenses included skipping English and religious instruction classes in high school, being suspended for smoking on school grounds, and ignoring nutrition lessons in home economics, which resulted in a warning letter to her parents informing them that she was failing the class. Ironically, years later, after committing her life to Christ and His ways, these topics became three of her most beloved subjects.
Carol is now an international award-winning and bestselling author who has appeared on regional and Christian television programs, and has been a guest on over fifty radio stations. She is also a wife, mother, and a grandmother to two adorable little boys.
BOOKS BY CAROL McCORMICK
- Talk to Me! Listen to Me! Keys to Improve Communication and Questions to Deepen Relationships (Nov. 2014)
- I'm Hungry! I'm Bored! Eat and Play Your Way to Better Healthy, a Leaner Physique, and a Happier Life! (Oct. 2014)
- The Missing Piece: International award-winning and bestselling novel (2002, 2012)
- Window Pains: Modeling Positive behaviors (2001, 2012)
- Your Special Gift: A Preteen Primer to the Facts of Life (1999, 2012)
- Motivational speaker
- First place winner in The Readers’ Favorite International Book Award Contest for Christian romance
- Certified personal trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified health coach through the American Council on Exercise
~ ACE is internationally recognized as one of the top fitness organizations in the world
~ The ACE health coach certification is the only health coach certification accredited by the NCCA (National Commission for Certifying Agencies)
- Stonecroft Ministries International (speaker)
- State University of New York at Fredonia
- Institute of Children's Literature
- Jamestown Community College